The UFL and its players have not agreed on a CBA for 2025. The players are now calling upon league co-owner Dwayne Johnson for help.
UFL players will open the season without a CBA, a source told ESPN, but they planned to present a letter to league co-owner Dwayne Johnson asking for help.
Players from the St. Louis Battlehawks and Houston Roughnecks in the UFL wrote a letter personally appealing to UFL co-owner ...
The reported development follows a boycott of a UFL-sponsored camp by the league's quarterbacks in February, in response to a CBA offer the players called "unacceptable and insulting." Just 22 ...
The St. Louis Battlehawks and Houston Roughnecks are set to open the season Friday, March 28 in Houston, despite rumblings of a labor dispute. Reporting by ESPN says last month, all 24 of the UFL ...
The sides have been working for months on the CBA and hoped to reach agreement before players reported to training camp earlier this month. After listing a series of complaints against UFL ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results