Fernando Torres showed a glimpse of his past glories by scoring for AC Milan in his first start for the club. The Spanish striker, who joined Milan on a two-year loan deal from Chelsea last month, ...
The twilight of the summer transfer window is truly upon us. Thankfully, that's when the white-hot light of the rumour and gossip mill burns brightest. It's Transfer Talk... TOP PICK - Fernando Torres ...
The Spain international joined the Serie A giants on a two-year loan deal from Chelsea on August 31, seemingly bringing an end to his disappointing three-and-a-half year stay at the Premier League ...
Chelsea have confirmed Fernando Torres will join Milan on a two-year loan, subject to a medical and personal terms being agreed. The reported fee of £50million paid by Chelsea represented a British ...
Fernando Torres' frustrating and underwhelming time as a Chelsea player looks to be nearly over after AC Milan struck a deal to take him on a two-year loan. Much was expected from the 30-year-old when ...
Chelsea says striker Fernando Torres will join AC Milan on a permanent basis in the January transfer window. Torres joined Milan on a two-year loan deal in August, and Chelsea said on its website ...
AC Milan are chasing Chelsea’s out of favor forward Fernando Torres, as the Milanese outfit look to replace Mario Balotelli. According to club president Adriano Galliani, the Rossoneri want to nab ...
The Rossoneri landed a surprising, but uplifting draw with Barcelona in the their UEFA Champions League group match yesterday. The Italian giants went into the matchup down a number of players and ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results