1don MSN
Trump says he's postponing 'scheduled attack of Iran tomorrow' at Middle East leaders' request
The U.S. and Iran are in a stalemate centered on the Strait of Hormuz, the global oil pathway whose closure due to the war has caused an energy supply shock.
President Donald Trump announced Monday afternoon that a scheduled U.S. military attack against Iran has been put on hold ...
President Trump said he received a request from the leaders of Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
Donald Trump has taken to his social media platform to share the update.
Iran has demanded that the US pay for the damage caused by the war.
US President Donald Trump on Tuesday said Iran wanted to make a deal “so badly” and asserted that the ongoing conflict would ...
President Donald Trump on Tuesday announced that the United States had suspended a planned military strike on the Islamic ...
The US will no longer resume its "full, large scale" war on Iran on Tuesday, because Gulf leaders have requested Washington ...
Italian director and producer Michela Scolari has acquired global rights to the story of Yassmin Pucci Pahlavi, granddaughter ...
US President Donald Trump said that Iran was eager to reach an agreement with Washington and asserted that the ongoing ...
In a lengthy statement posted on his social media platform Truth Social, Trump said the planned strike had been scheduled for ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results