Prince Harry said on Thursday he hoped Britain's charity regulator would "unveil the truth" after it opened a compliance case ...
The Duke of Sussex condemned the “blatant lies” that he says have been spread since his decision to resign from the charity ...
Prince Harry helped launch Sentebale two years after he took a gap year in Lesotho in 2004 and nine years after the death of ...
The Charity Commission’s goal is “to determine whether the charity’s current and former trustees, including its chair, have ...
Prince Harry resigned as patron of Sentebale on March 25, and on April 3 said that he hoped an investigation into the ...
Harry has been accused of “bullying and harassment” by Sentebale's chairwoman after he quit as patron and demanded her ...
The Charity Commission has confirmed it has opened a case after concerns were rasied about Sentebale, the charity founded by ...
During a prize-giving ceremony at a Sentebale fundraising polo match in Miami last year, the Duchess of Sussex appeared to ...
A watchdog has escalated its investigations into “concerns raised” about a charity founded by the Duke of Sussex, amid a ...
The Charity Commission has opened a regulatory compliance case into Sentebale, a week after Harry quit as patron. | ITV National News ...
An investigation has been launched after Prince Harry resigned from his Sentebale charity amid 'bullying' claims from ...
Prince Harry has released a “heartbreaking” statement after resignation from a charity, Sentebale, last week.The Duke of ...